Our LOW CURRENT SYSTEM DIVISION is a wide engineering discipline that is a combination of Electrical Engineering and Applied Physics. We execute installation, maintenance, testing & commissioning for the Electrical Engineering systems that operate and function using low current signal with extra low voltage.
Low Current System subtitle covers multiple specialized systems in the field of Electronics Systems Engineering, such as:
- * Fire Alarm Detection System
- * Audiovisual Systems
- * Community Antenna Systems
- * Building Automation & Building management system
- * Master Clock System
- * Nurse call system
- * Public Address System
- * Sound systems, distribution and caustics
- * Security Systems, and integration
- * Data networks systems
- * Telephone systems
- * Video production and distribution
Handled by qualified and well experience personnel and skilled technicians to execute the works and final handing over.